what personal data do we collect about you?
We process the following personal data about you:
- Contact information - Name and address details, e-mail address and other contact information
- Professional information - Job title / role, organisation number, Other relevant information about the relationship
- Photographs and video footage – when participating in our events, meetings, conferences etc., we may process photographs or videos of you.
- Survey results – we may process your responses to questions in surveys.
- Visitor information – when accessing our buildings, we may collect your name, contact details, car plate number, identification, etc. for security reasons. Where we are legally permitted to do so we may also ask you to disclose information about your health (including information related to viral infections, flu, etc.) for health and safety reasons.
- Information you choose to share with us – we may process additional information if you choose to share that with us.
- Trade sanctions information relating to you - we may verify whether you are a politically exposed person, a specially designated national or otherwise subject to sanctions under applicable laws or regulations.
why do we need your personal data?
Randstad processes your personal data only for the purposes specified below:
how long we keep your personal data?
Randstad processes the personal data of relevant persons working for companies with which we do business in order to (1) make offers for and/or provide information on our services and other activities, and (2) to request and review offers and information for services and products to Randstad and (3) maintain a business relationship and (4) contract and maintain an order agreement.
We may keep your personal data longer if necessary in connection with any actual or potential dispute (e.g. we need this personal data to establish or defend legal claims), in which case we will keep your personal data until the end of such dispute; and/or for us to comply with any legal or regulatory obligation (e.g. for tax or pension purposes), in which case we will keep your personal data for as long as required by that obligation.