what personal data do we collect about you?
When you are a temporary worker on an assignment at one of our clients, we may process personal data about you.
Some of the data we collect is mandatory in order for you to be able to use our services. Additional data may be desirable in order to be able to match the services more closely to your requirements and qualities or to meet more specific client requests or obligations. You are responsible for the accuracy and relevance of the data that you provide and we register the data provided by you in your CV and application. More specifically, this concerns (documents with) personal data including the following:
- Name and address details, e-mail address and other contact information
- Curriculum vitae (CV), information on education, training placements, work experience and language skills
- Information on training and education courses and/or tests that you have followed or taken, on your own initiative or via us
- Data on availability, membership of A-kasse and leave
- Contact details on next of kin
- Other data that are or could be important in relation to the assessment of the candidate’s suitability, such as references, notes and certificates
- Passport photograph and video (introduction) - on a voluntary basis
- CPR number, proof of identity, work permit
- Other data relating to the personnel, salary and absence registration
- We sometimes also process data as part of pre-employment screening where this is necessary for the job or assignment you have applied for for our clients.
Randstad records sensitive personal data only if this is necessary in order to comply with its legal obligations, in as far as consent has been granted or if this is otherwise permitted by or pursuant to the law. ‘Sensitive personal data’ refers to details about a person's race, religion, convictions, political opinions, health, sexual life, trade union membership and/or personal data regarding unlawful behavior or harassment.
why do we need your personal data?
Randstad processes your personal data only for the purposes specified below:
how long do we keep your personal data?
Randstad keeps your data as long as this is necessary for the goal for which we collected your data. As a result, different data will be saved for different periods of time.
Your personal data is available for five years after the termination of the employment contract.
Certain personal data are available to Randstad for a longer term, for the purpose of e.g. claims and fiscal obligations.